Friday, October 15, 2010

The Mourned Morning

I woke up on a cloud today
it's not the bed I slept on
I remember that
I do
But it felt like I belong here
I never felt that way before
I didn't know where I was before
or was I?
may be it's my first day
I feel so new
there was red and purple
some lost petals too
scars and smears that make me feel beautiful
I feel so new
may be it's my first day
may be ........

The warm glow of a bright morning
Woke her up
today as well
Inch by inch
as the rays felt the skin
Life crawled again
The body that lost itself
To unrequited pain. 

As Salty tears glisten
Palely on that canvas
The beauty, The abandon
Become laughable questions

Invisible yet Unbreakable
Chains hold her tight
What was that
That held her back
And always killed the fight

The slumber died
eyes flung open
mercilessly
still filled with images
That and the rest
mingled
mercilessly.

She wondered why
Waking Up and Breathing
the acts of will
felt like stolen moments
On shards of a broken glass

She never cried
She could never do
No tears to mourn beauty
No tears to celebrate Austerity
No tears to shed 
So she often bled
Hoping..
One day there'd be tears
Or may be no more blood left...

No comments:

Post a Comment